Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday - 2

It's Sweet Shot Tuesday again at www.my3boybarians.com. My Bradford Pear trees are blooming and they look beautiful. This particular tree sits right outside the window in our stairwell between the main and upper floor of our house. I took this picture through the window focusing on one particular bloom. Because I like to play around, I added a texture and removed the texture from the particular bloom I was focusing on. Check out more "sweet shots" at www.my3boybarians.com.
Sweet Shot Day



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - and really cool. I really need to learn how to use layers . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful...love the layer you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so happy to be seeing these blooms around here! Just when I was starting to think Spring would never come, Iowa explodes in gorgeousness.

    Will get back to you soon. Not been online much - swamped in post prod. Tis the season for photos!

    ReplyDelete