Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Frames

I love color, so when I first saw these frames I knew I wanted to sell them.  I have been patiently waiting for the past month for my studio samples along with my first sale to arrive.  Last week the boxes arrived and I feel like I have had my Christmas already.  All the frames are custom ordered with the colors and styles you choose.  Here are a few photos, I will have more soon.

Included in my shipment:


So excited to deliver this frame to its new home.  We choose the colors for this frame from the colors in the photograph and the colors already in the room.  The wall opposite the bed has custom painting done with green in it, so this frame really tied everything together.



This frame is a studio sample.  The photograph is 20x30.  I love to enlarge photographs and really make a statement in a room.  This will end up on an easel in my studio, but it is photographed here in my home office.  This style and color is a little more formal looking and I can imagine it hanging in an entry way, end of hallway or a family room.  Presented with a photo horizontally it could look really sharp above the fireplace.



2 comments:

  1. oh I love those frames...LOVE love LOVE them

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...fabulous pictures and frames, Marisa...very "you" and that's why I love them.

    ReplyDelete